Monday, January 09, 2006

What the.....?

So, I've been chosen as one of the representatives of our Great State to hang out in Seattle for the week and attend the Gates' Spanish Language Outreach Program. Should be an interesting experience.

The thing that has me shaking my head is this: We're in Seattle. Home of Microsoft. And the hotel doesn't have complementary wireless access. Had I known this, I probably wouldn't have bothered to schlep my laptop through the airport. And I don't know how much more I'll be blogging this week, at $9.95 a day.

Does this strike anyone else as just plain wrong??? Am I becoming one of those librarians who just assumes hotels should have Internet access? The thing is, I'm also in Starbucks heaven. And you know all these Starbucks Cafes are WiFi sites.

What's wrong with this picture?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home