Tuesday, June 20, 2006

They're coming....

Exciting new post this morning from Chrystie on the OCLC blog, It's All Good:
Today I'm visiting Metronet, MINITEX, and the Minnesota State Library Services (division of the Minnesota Dept. of Education), aka "the 3Ms" on the subject of WebJunction Minnesota. Their site goes live in September and we're (myself and colleague Jeff hall) here to get to know 3M staff a little better, as well as develop a project plan for implementing whatever WJ-MN is to become. I'm excited about this partnership because it's the first time we're working within a statewide collaboration in order to offer the customized site. This should get us off the ground early with a number of participants (though they already have some WJ cheerleaders in these parts!) as well as welcome a number of different types of libraries to become involved.
I'm admittedly one of those cheerleaders, and I'm delighted Minnesota is now a partner! I can't wait to see what's in store...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home