Thursday, April 27, 2006

Payback

So, DH and I are having some remodeling work done in our kitchen. It's the first time I've worked with a builder, and Dear Best Friend is amused at my naivete. You see, it makes me absolutely crazy when our builder tells us he will be at the house tomorrow to do whatever, and he doesn't show up.

And there's no explanation.

AND EVERYONE ACTS LIKE THIS IS NORMAL BEHAVIOR.


Ahem.

Now, if anyone else in any other business acted like this, there would be hell to pay. But apparently, with builders, DBF assures me this is business as usual.

So last night, the dogs alerted me to the builder's presence in our yard. Turns out, he's on the phone to the electrician. The electrician had told him he would be at our house that day to do his stuff, and he neither showed up nor called to tell him that he wasn't coming that day. And the builder was upset.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home